At Sherwood House, our highest priority is the health and safety of our residents and staff. We continue to take all necessary infection prevention and control precautions at Sherwood to protect those living, working, and visiting our community. This includes following all recommendations from Provincial and Public Health authorities and regularly checking in with residents regarding their health and well-being.
Some of the enhanced safety protocols you may see at Sherwood include:
- PPE available for staff
- Enhanced Infection Prevention & Control education for all staff and residents
- Hand sanitizer is readily available
- Cleaning and disinfection of high-touch surfaces
- Safety measures continue in all aspects of residents’ daily life, including the dining experience, life enrichment activities, services like hairdressing and personal support, etc.
- It is thanks to the dedication of our staff and the patience and understanding of our residents and their families that we are able to thrive in this unprecedented time.
Should you have any questions please call our General Manager, Deb deLure Powers at 250-710-8882.